Re: Photo gallery

Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
Couple of requirements include somehow being able to integrate it
with FAS though.

That should be possible, but might involve a custom plugin or something.

There was also art.gnome.org code that I took a glance at a year or so ago (it was being rewritten at the time from one php web app into a more complicated php web app) and, I think, ccMixter. Also, someone mentioned that mediawiki actually has a photo gallery plugin but I don't know the security record/usefulness of that.

Nicu, what are the requirements of the gallery?

-Toshio