Re: Photo gallery

Thanks for the info. Looks like the gallery2 would satisfy our needs
pretty good. The only two issues I noticed is the missing integration
with FAS (which might be already in progress, as noted by Ricky), and
easy way to handle images sources (which is not a show-stopper for us,
though it would be nice if we could implement that nicely as well).

I guess we could set-up a test gallery2 implementation on one of our
fedorapeople accounts and if it works well, ask for transferring it to
art.fedoraproject.org here?

Thanks,
Martin