Re: publictest10

On 2008-08-12 12:58:57 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> publictest10 is our most heavily used test server and it has OOMed a few
> times.  We have a couple of options.
>
> 1) move pt10 somewhere where it will have more ram (preferably outside of
> PHX)
>
> 2) create new pt servers
>
> 3) move some apps off of pt10 and on to other test servers
I'd kind of lean towards rebuilding pt10 as well if we're going to be
shuffling apps around.  It's been around for a pretty long time, and
it's gotten in kind of a weird state (I had FAS problems on pt10 that I
wasn't able to reproduce anywhere else, which is why I had to move to
pt9).  Although I'm just as curious about what it was, rebuilding may be
the most efficient solution.

Thanks,
Ricky