So everyone is aware

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Sun Aug 17 19:13:46 UTC 2008

Hi

Long-time lurker, first time poster...

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 20:48 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> We have a lot of work ahead of us.

It's all gone very quiet on this list, and there's only been Paul's
"We're working on it" update to -announce. Given the number of Fedora
boxes I'm currently directly or indirectly responsible for, the lull in
chatter is making me feel very nervous indeed.

Without wanting to sound rude or pushy - what's really going on behind
the scenes here?

Thanks, and apologies if everyone is head-down in a stew of tasks right
now (especially on a Sunday).

Graeme