Introduction

Hi,

I'm Mike McCarthy, a sysadmin by day and general geek by night from the UK.  I mainly work with RHEL, TRU64 and recently some AIX but tend to mess around with Fedora in my free time.  I recently became an RHCE and have been looking for further excuses to develop my Linux skills and just a chance to contribute somehow so here I am.  I look forwards to helping and getting to know a few of you.