Security assessment

Eric Christensen (IRC: Sparks) offered to provide some assistance or
input on security assessment.  I let him know that the Infrastructure
team has of course been constantly looking at how to ensure best
security practices, but that we very much encouraged community input,
and asked him to get in touch.

--
Paul W. Frields