cvs: Permission denied (publickey).

Hi,

I saw that some people are using CVS again, so I tried as well, but I
got:

athimm devel(1012):/home/.../smart/devel$ cvs up
Permission denied (publickey).
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

I have a new FAS password, all certs updated, I even checked the cvs
procedures for newbies on fpo, but I had no luck. What am I doing
wrong?

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net