Re: rawhide, /mnt/koji and /pub/fedora

> We have another user, 'ftpsync' that has write access
> to /pub/fedora/.  Previously the rawhide script was ran as root, and
> thus it was no problem to su ftpsync for the rsync calls.  The masher
> user does not possess the capability of doing this.

Now I'm no Fedora sysadmin (and the infrastructure doesn't appear to be
publicly documented anywhere - beyond the basics) so it's likely that
the mounts in question simply don't do ACLs right or you'd have already
discussed it...but for the sake of mentioning it, you could just add an
additional ACL onto the /pub/fedora directory writeable by master.

Jon.