OBS

James Antill james at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 5 16:00:21 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 16:37 +0100, Xavier Lamien wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> > In case you guys are curious I just got a note that the OpenSuse Build
> > Service now supports Fedora 10.  I thought I'd pass it along.
>
> Any link || feedbacks ?

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/07/06/using-the-opensuse-build-service-for-fedora-packages/
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/cross_distribution_package_how_to

...which implies it's been able to do Fedora builds for a while.
However:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/cross_distribution_package_how_to#Handling_dependencies

...doesn't give me warm happy feelings, heavily implying that you can't
just take your Fedora spec file and have it work. I'd also assume that
it's using yum and not zypp behind the scenes, but that's not 100%
spelled out.

--
James Antill <james at fedoraproject.org>
Fedora