Introduction - Michael Kearey

Michael Kearey mkearey at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 00:40:10 UTC 2008

G'day all,

Michael here, a long time Fedora and Red Hat user, a Red Hat employee for the last 4.5 years too.

At the encouragement of our old mate Nigel ( 'G' ) I have created an account and am hoping to be able to contribute a little to the Infrastructure when I can. My experience:

- Administrator and developer of home  grown systems, all Red Hat or Fedora based
    - PostgreSQL
    - PHP and PEAR app development
    - Perl
    - IPtables
    - PAM custom module devel

- Recently, Red Hat Support person with experience in:
    - MySQL
    - All the Red Hat Suite of products including - Cluster, GFS, Satellite (Spacewalk), Certificate Management System, Directory Server, etc

Cheers