Re: Moin 1.6

Mike McGrath said the following on 02/07/2008 05:22 PM Pacific Time:
We've successfully gotten a Moin 1.6 install up and migrated.  Time for us
to sit down, take a look and let us know what's up.  Here's the ticket.
There's likely to be lots of non-blocking bugs during this upgrade.  We'll
have to find how different things are.

http://publictest10.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ <-- Wiki

Is this *purely* a test instance or does it write to the production db (if you can call it that ;-)

John