Dial-in

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:17:56 UTC 2008

The Board would like to set up a "town hall" style meeting for our first
meeting in March, if possible.  (The timeline is not strict, but I'd
like to be able to start telling the community our actual timeline very
soon.)  We'd like to support call-ins so people can hear the Board's
meeting publicly.  I have no idea how many people would actually show up
to listen, but let's assume it's in the 50-100 range, and maybe we're
nearly right.

Can we support this with our current Asterisk setup in Fedora?