Re: Moin 2.0 (or as I call it, mediawiki)

Mike McGrath wrote:
So I spent some time last night and produced this:

https://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/wiki/index.php/FedoraMain

My apologies ... I'm not tremendously familiar yet with mediawiki editing yet. Is similar Macro functionality available (e.g. Include())?

I recall quaid indicating this in the past, but export as docbook is available?

Thanks,
James

 James Laska         -- jlaska redhat com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.