Re: Dial-in

On Feb 12, 2008 9:42 AM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff ocjtech us> wrote:

> After writing the message last night I dug a bit more into the details
> of hooking up Asterisk and Flumotion and I definitely think that it'll
> be possible. I think that combining Asterisk and Flumotion give us the
> best of both worlds - use Asterisk to bring together the board members

This sort of eliminates the possibility of a "town hall" type meeting
though (which I thought was the whole point), where there's
interaction between the Board and the community

Unless questions are accepted via IRC, for instance....but you still
lose the verbal interaction.  May or may not be a big deal.