Introduction

Dear all,

I just joined this list and I am interested to help in fedora development.

I have been using Linux (mainly RedHat since version 4 up to 6.2, and RHEL 3 and up).

I want to help in infrastructure since I think my best experiences are in system administration, networking and security.

Please let me know what should I learn to start helping.

Thank you and regards,

Dapid Candra