Re: Introduction

Hi Mike,

I couldn't join the meeting, it was 3 A.M here.

I am still beginner, still have to learn many things. SELinux still using default config, since my environment is quite secure.

On Jan 3, 2008 9:21 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008, Dapid Candra wrote:

> Dear all,
> I just joined this list and I am interested to help in fedora development.
> I have been using Linux (mainly RedHat since version 4 up to 6.2, and RHEL 3
> and up).
> I want to help in infrastructure since I think my best experiences are in
system administration, networking and security.
> Please let me know what should I learn to start helping.

Security ehh?  How is your selinux?  Also we have a meeting today if you'd
like to attend:

Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list redhat com