Re: Announcing a new FIG! sysadmin-tools

On 1/8/08, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
Similar to the web group the sysadmin-tools group has access to a number
of our collaborative tools (in the future to include asterisk, gobby and
likely mailman).  If you're interested, stop by and join!  I'm also
looking for sponsors from those of you already in one of our groups.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/FIGs?action=""

        -Mike

Hey, can I be a sponsor? I applied to join the group on the accounts system also.