experience/skills

Hey!

I would like to join the infrastructure project. I am a 22 years old
guy from Germany and have studied computer science for three years at
the RWTH Aachen. From October 2008 I will start an education as system
integrator.

I have experience with system administration on linux since three
years. With Fedora Core I am working since a few months.

My skills are:

-programming, good (C/C++, Java, Ruby, Perl,Python, Shell-Scripting)
-networking, good (TCP/IP, IDS, Firewall, SELinux, VPN)
-linux, good (FedoraCore, Ubuntu, Gentoo, ArchLinux)

Bye, Christian.