Re: xen1 outage

I'm out watching football atm, can't really look at my mail archives,
but has xen1 exhibited these issues since downgrading to RHEL5 GA
kernel? And is there the common signature of iSCSI issue -> crash
here? As someone who has been in the hosting business for a long time,
I hate to make two separate issues the same when there is not data to
support that conclusion. Feel free to tell me to shut up :-)