My introduction

Hello!

I am Amit from India and have recently joined the fedora-infrastructure mailing list and I hope to have an exciting time here. Presently, I am working with Red Hat as a Language Maintainer for Assamese and am involved with localization of RHEL, Fedora, Mozilla and GNOME. I hope to contribute to the fedora infrastructure and in the process also learn a lot from you guys.

Cheers and regards,

Amitakhya Phukan.
begin:vcard
fn:Amitakhya Phukan
n:Phukan;Amitakhya
email;internet:aphukan fedoraproject org
url:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AmitakhyaPhukan
version:2.1
end:vcard