Re: Advice on deploying wsgi app using jsonfas

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:18:04 -0400
Robin Norwood <rnorwood redhat com> wrote:

> Unable to write to session file /var/www/.fedora_session: [Errno 13]
> Permission denied: '/var/www/.fedora_session'

Ok, I think I figured this out a bit more.  When Toshio gave me code to
do the FAS stuff, he included a class called 'UserCache'.  Setting this
up is what was triggering the creation of the evil .fedora_session
file.  Just getting rid of the code that sets up the cache seems to be
enough to get me working again, and users can still log in.

I'm not sure what the performance implications are, but I can discuss
with Toshio when he gets back.

-RN

--
Robin Norwood