Re: Need a hand...

Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
Anyone in the sysadmin-hosted group able to work on this project?

And actually, if someone wanted to split that ticket into multiple
requests (maybe even the OP) it'd be easier to track which ones have
been done.

I have worked on the conversion of these projects from their CVS to SVN.
I have SVN dumpfiles, what next?

I think this is also time that I say I would like to be a active helper in the group.

I have been doing general sysadmin stuff for about 5-6 years now. Quite good with Apache/Tomcat/Mail/LDAP/Nagios. Can do bash/perl. Have maintained CVS and svn (though I would not say I am an expert or know a lot there). Understand a bit of Puppet and Xen.

For Fedora Infrastructure, I think I would be helpful in sysadmin-hosted, sysadmin-cvs, sysadmin-web. But am willing to work on whatever else needs to get done :).

--
Thanks,
Saurabh Bathe