Database outage puppet updates

During tonight's outage, I've accumulated a good number of unpushed
commits in my puppet clone, specifically on the db node manifests, the
db service, db backup scripts, and just about all of the noc1 nagios
hosts and hostgroups (and the pgsql service).  I plan to push all these
changes in one shot tomorrow if the db migration works out, so I'd
appreciate it if everybody could avoid pushing puppet changes in these
areas until this has happened in order to prevent ugly/complex merges.

Thanks a lot,
Ricky