Re: bash $TMOUT

Mike McGrath wrote:
Sooooo, I'd like to set a $TMOUT for all of our bash sessions.  I see a
lot of shells just needlessly open.  This is going to piss people off
though, I haven't even done it yet and its pissing me off :)

Are there any very vocal oppositions to this?  Any alternatives?  I'd like
to at a minimum install it on fedorapeople.
I object your honour!

a) It's a PITA, login, get distracted for an hour or two and find out that your session died.... b) I think this is the problem I have with proxy4 (now proxy1) where it cuts me off after an hour... hmmm
c) Fedora People is a different story, yes please do, 3 hours maybe...

- Nigel