Re: bash $TMOUT

Hi there,

If people start using screen they just have to reconnect, et voila, continue to work.
At least for me, screen was the solution.

just my 2 cents.

./bras

On Jul 23, 2008, at 4:13 AM, Mike McGrath wrote:

Sooooo, I'd like to set a $TMOUT for all of our bash sessions. I see a
lot of shells just needlessly open.  This is going to piss people off
though, I haven't even done it yet and its pissing me off :)

Are there any very vocal oppositions to this? Any alternatives? I'd like
to at a minimum install it on fedorapeople.