Re: YUM security issues...

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, Josh Bressers wrote:

AFAIK, this service is still in place and working fine.  Though I am a
little confused about the question.  It sounds like you'd like to direct
all subnet traffic to a specific mirror.  But you're also saying you took
your mirror down.  Are you worried people in your subnet are being
directed to a down mirror?