Public demo of amber and eventual production instance

Robin Norwood rnorwood at redhat.com
Fri Jul 25 18:07:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

So sometime next week I'd like to link to the
publictest10.fedoraproject.org/amber site and ask for feedback.  In the
meantime I'm going to install the latest changes on it, and load it up
with all the data from F9.  Just a heads-up, and a humble request not
to break things (like the FAS instance I'm using) too much next week.
If anyone has specific plans in that area, ping me and we can work
things out.

Second, Fedora Applications/Amber is eventually going to need an actual
production server ready around the Fedora 10 release date.  I'd like to
get to the point where I can make a formal request for aforementioned
resources.  What do I need to do to get there?

Thanks,

-RN

--
Robin Norwood