cvsextras renamed to packager

cvsextras has been renamed to packager today. grepping puppet, applications, and various other sources, I only found one place that I had to change today, most of the work for this had already been done. This is just a reminder that any scripts that depends on querying the "cvsextras" group will now need to query "packager".

-Toshio