Why no people uses Ruby to write the Script !

Hello,all:
Why no people uses Ruby to write the Script ! In FI,we write script in use Python,Perl ,Shell etc. I think its is power like Perl in Sysadmin.
    The Ruby creator says "I wanted a scripting language that was more powerful than Perl, and more object-oriented than Python."   I suggest someone to learn Ruby!It is really very good!

魏仁言
2008-06-15