Re: Fedora TV Submission Form - PHP

> So the work flow here is
>
>   1. User creates video ->
>   2. User types information into this form and clicks submit.
>   3. Email goes to someone who then does $SOMETHING and it shows up in
>      Miro?
>
> Just curious, what is that $SOMETHING?

$SOMETHING right now is me manually updating an rss feed -
http://jonrob.fedorapeople.org/fedora-tv.xml

This is something that would be good to automate at some point, but to
get the ball rolling I'm happy to go with this.

Will review this thread properly this evening...thanks for all the
feed back though, I've been (kind of) keeping up and it looks like
Trac might be popular :)

Best,

Jon