Re: Fedora TV Submission Form - PHP

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
I'd prefer a trac instance, its a pretty low-cost operation for us.  And,
in theory, your team could use it for other stuff.  If its not what you're
looking for just say so though and we'll look at another solution.

Does Trac require a Fedora account to contribute? If it does, I'm not
certain this is a big problem, but would need thinking about...
You can set ticket creation to anonymous, but due to spam, it may be unwise.

- Nigel
Best,

Jon