intruduction

Lucian Langa cooly at gnome.eu.org
Sat Mar 15 16:24:59 UTC 2008

My name is Lucian Langa and I am from Romania.
Since 2000 I started to work as an system administrator.
At the moment I'm working as an admin for a small company here in
Romania.
My job includes maintaining a bunch of linux servers mostly Redhat and
Centos. As well as implementing linux-based hosting environments for
some clients. I was also involved in developing and maintaining a
clustered Web environment for a social network service provider.
As for coding skills I know C, I am the author of a few evolution mail
plugins and I am also involved in Fedora Packaging mantaining a few
packages as well as packaging for Amateur Radio Sig.
Other skills include PHP language, mysql, some Perl.

Cheers!

--lucian