Re: FAS2 Home Page Feature Request

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 3:03 PM, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Hey Infrastructure Team
>  Would you please add "approve" link in the FAS2 Home page for "Todo queue"?
>  It takes too long to view any group (specially 'ambassadors' group
>  with over 300 members) and approve each request.

I've got ya beat with fedorabugs with over 500 :).

One thing that Ricky mentioned to me is that to approve someone, you
can just go to https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/sponsor/ambassadors/<username>.
 That will still load the full page when it's done, but you avoid
having to do it twice.