Asterisk and Town Hall meeting

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 13:55:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Jared Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 08:42 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
> I'm happy to help out with this where I can, but I don't want to step on
> jcollie's toes, as he's done an excellent job so far.

jcollie, what do you say?  Want a partner in crime?

> > Dennis, what say you about looking in to getting this up and going?  I'm
> > not sure what your schedule looks like.
>
> Is there a ticket listing the things that still need to be done?  Are
> there parts I can help with?

There isn't.  The whole asterisk formal implementation has been blocking
on the accounts system (which, now that its shipped, isn't really blocking
anymore).  Basically though we need to tie it into the account system (via
a plug-in for FAS2), then get the stuff jcollie has been working on for the
town hall style meeting.  We're going to have 2 asterisk servers so a
rebuild of the first one, after we get it all puppet managed, will also be
a requirement.

	-Mike