Asterisk and Town Hall meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:01:09 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 10:12 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 08:48 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> > > Blocking on manpower, proof of concept seemed good though.

> > > Not likely
> > >

> > Side note about this, I really do have to stick a formal complaint to the
> > board (not in an angry way or anything).  I've heard 3 different things
> > about this from 3 different people on the board related to the
> > timetable.  Can you guys file official tickets from now on?  It just seems
> > that things change from meeting to meeting (as they will) but then that
> > information doesn't trickle back down to the Infrastructure team so we're
> > not sure what is expected of us and I'm not a fan of that.
>
> agreed. We shall make sure there's a ticket and update it.
>
> sorry,

I see:
 https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/309

That seems to be related, but not explaining the need, so I filed:
 https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/453

I've marked it as a F10 milestone because (1) I don't want to block
y'all's wiki work, and (2) I think we can live with IRC until whenever
this gets done.

Cc'ing the board list FYI only.