Release Day planning and notes

There's an overall page I've been using for capturing info about this
effort.  It probably deserves to be moved at some point after we
solidify our efforts a little more.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields/ReleaseDay

I took a snapshot of the notes we worked on in Gobby and captured them
here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields/ReleaseDay/Notes/20080319-20

I tried to be diligent about capturing action items but feel free to
help scootch things around where they make sense.

If we can capture all the action items for this over the next couple
days, we can schedule a followup for a convenient date.