Re: Fedora CA Project

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 18:04 -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> So this is a brief overview of whats needed.  Im going to open the floor for a
> week for open discussion on how we should best do this.

I don't have the details[1], but we should ensure if we're fixing our
certificate infrastructure that we do it in such a way that the serials
on our certs are reasonable and that they can be used for things like
signing mail.

Jeremy

[1] It was reported before and I can dig them up or go do some poking,
but almost dinnertime now ;-)