sub-optimal torrent for F9 Snapshot 1

I'm finding trying to get Friday's snapshot of Fedora 9 to be very sub-optimal... 62 hours estimated to go after already timing out once. I've got two peers and one seed :( I'll probably get it by time the next snapshot is ready :)

Is this happening to others?

Is this really a viable way to put out *weekly* snapshots?

Is hosting jigdo templates a possibility? In my situation it would work well because I mirror the rawhide trees locally--yes I realize this begs the question of why I need the snapshot if I already mirror rawhide, but I'm curious if it fails to install for me just as rawhide has for the past three days.

John