Re: sub-optimal torrent for F9 Snapshot 1

John Poelstra wrote:
I'm finding trying to get Friday's snapshot of Fedora 9 to be very sub-optimal... 62 hours estimated to go after already timing out once. I've got two peers and one seed :( I'll probably get it by time the next snapshot is ready :)

Is this happening to others?

Yes.

Is this really a viable way to put out *weekly* snapshots?

Nope. I canceled my download. My guess is that we need to do beta 1 beta 2 etc in quick successions instead of this to get enough number of downloads going and subsequent feedback hopefully.

Rahul