GSoC: Transifex-committer

Hello,

I am applying to Google Summer of Code for the Fedora Project. I am
interested in writing a backend committer for Transifex
(#tx-committer). Our plan is to seperate the commit proccess and have
transifex interact with various remote committers through json or
xml-rpc.

You can find a more detailed description in the wiki page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ChristosTrochalakis/GSoC/Tx-Committer

Any ideas/questions are more than wellcome :)

-Christos