Fedora-infrastructure I want to help

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sat May 3 14:39:30 UTC 2008

On Sat, 3 May 2008, Reggie Buckner wrote:

> My name is Reggie Buckner. I want to be a Unix Engineer. I am currently a college student working on a Bachelor Degree.
> I do know Unix as a power user/ admin fairly well. I used Solaris, BSD, MAC OS X, Suse, Fedora (4, 6, 7). I want to work more on infrastructure things especially anything involving server admin or networking. I know routing and switching  as well. Please let me know how I can contribute. I would like a mentor too if I could get it. I live in San Antonio, TX

Hello  Reggie.  We have weekly meetings that would be good for you to
attend:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meetings (will be back shortly or after the
outage)

also check out https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ to view
some outstanding tickets.  Perhaps you'd be interested in helping on one
of those.

	-Mike