Change Request: Setup Awstats for download.fp.o (and fix the torrent.fp.o one)

It'd be really useful to have awstats track download.fp.o and
torrent.fp.o.  Normally, I wouldn't mention this until after the change
freeze, but it's really low risk, and we could use this to get a lot of
valuable statistics during the mass downloading following the release.
I don't think download.fp.o is in the config yet, and torrent.fp.o is at
http://fedoraproject.org/awstats/torrent/, but it doesn't seem to be
working (no stats).

Thanks,
Ricky