Re: Change Request: Setup Awstats for download.fp.o (and fix the torrent.fp.o one)

Mike McGrath wrote:
On Sun, 4 May 2008, Ricky Zhou wrote:

On 2008-05-04 04:13:01 PM, Matt Domsch wrote:
I set up awstats a few weeks ago to handle mirrors.fp.o, and as the
same proxies handle download.fp.o (and they really are the same
content in the end), I made the awstats config just parse both then
too (pre-change-freeze).

http://fedoraproject.org/awstats/mirrors/awstats.mirrors.fedoraproject.org.html
includes both mirrors.fp.o and download.fp.o.
Oh, cool - that's perfect, then - thanks.  We'll just want to fix the
torrent one some time after the freeze, then.

Side note about all this... I like awstats and all but I was wondering
what other _OSS_ solutions people are using where they are?  Just seems
like awstats has... kind of been the same for years...

I've been using webalizer for as long as I can remember... Impressive huh? ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip