Change Request: Add a bz email address

Jeff Sheltren has an email address for bugzilla that's different from his fas account email. I'd like to add a patch to our python-fedora that adds the mapping from his account to the new email.

This is very low impact as it's just adding an entry to a dict in accounts/fas2.py.

In the future, this will be stored in the fas2 database but that will be something to get working after the change freeze.

Can I get a +1?

-Toshio