Subject: Cron <postgres db2> /var/lib/pgsql/vacstat.py check
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 13:20:07 GMT
From: root db2 fedora phx redhat com (Cron Daemon)
To: postgres db2 fedora phx redhat com

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/pgsql/vacstat.py", line 650, in ?
    Commands[command](opts)
  File "/var/lib/pgsql/vacstat.py", line 150, in test_all
    test_transactions(opts)
  File "/var/lib/pgsql/vacstat.py", line 147, in test_transactions
    raise XIDOverflowWarning, '\n'.join(overflows)
__main__.XIDOverflowWarning: Used over half the transaction ids for koji. Please schedule a vacuum of that entire database soon:
  sudo -u postgres vacuumdb -zvd koji