A problem with Indian mirrors and mirrormanager.

Hi,

As you well know, here at India we are having low bandwidth mirrors.
To keep up the QoS, we need to restrict our number of connections.

I myself operate on ftp and usually, the limit is set to 45 concurrent
connections.

Now as mirrormanager automatically redirects the clicks at the
"get-fedora" link,
the requests from India usually get routed to these two mirrors.

As they are always operate at their limit, the user eventually gets a
response "error 421: too many connected users".
This usually happens over and over.

So, what can we do to redirect the requests to the next server in the
queue _if_ we are full?

Any suggestion?

--
Regards,