About Me

Hi

I am 23 years old looking to contribute to the Fedora Core project as a developer I have around 7 years experience as a developer. I am currently working with Java, Oracle, C++ and Qt developing software for the Solaris platform.

I have experience with many programming languages but I dont have much experience with Python but it is something I would like to learn.

I open to all types of development

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Jason Myerscough