NTP re-enabled

Okay everyone,

I got NTP working on the physical machines and not on xen guests which use the physical clock after convincing puppet a lot!

Also, sorry for the CVS spam, looks like I need to make a habit of using make check (sorry).

If anyone notices the time to be a little off (especially on app servers/xen guests) please give me a yell.

- Nigel