changes at planet fedora

Hi all,
 I’m making some changes with how we build up the list of folks/rss
feeds for the fedora planet. We’re making it more self-service and a bit
easier to maintain for the admin group (and specifically easier for me
to put up with). For all the people currently on the planet please
follow these instructions to make sure your feed stays on there:

http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/docs/planet-addition.html

These instructions will be added to the wiki after the wiki migration
happens next week.

Let me know what problems you have, too.

thanks,
-sv