New (beta) service, email to Trac tickets

Over the past week I've spent some time getting email2trac setup on our
hosted environment so that projects can accept email for Trac tickets.
I have created an SOP for setting this up:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP/HostedEmail2Trac

If there are any questions related to this, please post them on list, or
in #fedora-admin

I'm going to use this for the rel-eng project (and to lesser extent the
pungi project as well) for a bit, before announcing this too loudly as a
new offering.  I want to see how well it works and what concerns we
might have with a more public release of this service.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!